Spero Health provides local, affordable, comprehensive outpatient care, all under one roof, designed for each individual patient. This approach has been proven most effective for treating opioid and other substance use disorders.
Integrated Care: The power of three
Recovery Support Services
Assistance in finding employment, housing, healthcare, child care, legal services, transportation and more
Wellness programs, such as smoking cessation, sleep hygiene and nutrition
Education to help patients better understand their disorder and the steps toward a successful recovery
We’re proud of our track record and the impact we’ve had on our patients’ lives. Here’s what they tell us about our program:
An emphasis on accountability
The key to recovery is the strong partnerships we form with our patients. A major part of our responsibility is to keep patients engaged and hold them accountable through counseling, medication counts, urine drug testing and prescription monitoring.
Additional support for those who need it
We want all patients to get off to the right start in treatment. Depending on the individual treatment plan, some patients may require more services more frequently at the outset to help navigate the daunting, everyday challenges of early recovery. These visits will include a combination of counseling, recovery support services and physician services. Frequency of visits will be evaluated based on the specific needs of each patient, but will become less frequent as time goes by and patients become more stable in their recovery.
Guiding and Strategic Principles:
We strive to live our core values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect, Commitment, Integrity, and Team to support our patients and the communities we serve.
- We are passionate about redefining treatment and recovery to save lives.
- We will pioneer a local and affordable integrated treatment model that transforms individuals, families and communities impacted by substance use disorders.
- We encourage and develop ethical and tenacious leadership to implement effective behavioral health policies and programs.
We anticipate community behavioral health needs and adapt to meet those needs.
- We work in partnership with our patients, providers, and state agencies to meet community needs.
- We strive to improve the teammate experience by conducting engagement surveys, developing programs aimed at increased engagement and have regular communication/town hall forums.